I felt very excited when I was notified that I’d just been nominated for my second award and first Liebster award in the blogosphere. Thank you so much Isabella from Isabella V. Carrera for the nomination. It means so much to me (if you haven’t checked her blog, you totally should. I bet you’ll love it 😊😊)
So…uhmmm… well, I’d just list out the rules I and every other nominee for this award needs to follow
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Right now, I’d just go ahead and answer Isabella’s 11 questions…
1. Would you rather travel back in time or go to the future?
I’d rather travel to the future. I know there are so many things that I wish I could go back in time to see or to change, but honestly, what’s behind should be left behind. There’s so much more adventure in the future.
2. What is the first item on your bucket list?
There’s really nothing I want to do more than to travel across the Atlantic ocean. I’ve never really had the chance to experience what life is really like on the other side since I’ve only been stuck where I am right now.
3. What is your favorite song?
Aaarrrgghhh! This is a difficult question for me because I can’t decide which I prefer between The Other Side and Stone (both songs are Allesia Cara’s). I think I’ll just go with Stone today.
4. What is your favorite food?
So honestly, I don’t have a favourite food. But I love rice and spaghetti a lot though (don’t just add any form of fish to it… Okay fried fish is allowed)
5. What is one thing you have been putting off doing?
Well, since after high school grad, I’ve never really gone out to meet with my mates. Each time plans are made so we could hangout together, I just always come up with excuses so that I wouldn’t go and sincerely, I don’t know why. I love hanging out with them but… arrrrgghh lets just save that…
6.What is your guilty pleasure?
I can’t get off my phone 😭😭😭
7.Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
So if I don’t have legs, I can’t go anywhere on my own and if I don’t have arms I can’t do things like writing, reading, eating…. I think I’d go with no legs, thank you!
8.Early riser or night owl?
I stay up late talking to my friends and going through the latest stuff on social media, sometimes reading a book or listening to music (even though lately, I’ve been going to bed early) so, night owl it is!
9. Sweet or savory?
I used to love sweet when I was younger, but now I think I prefer food that is tasty!
10. What is your earliest memory?
So okay… there’s this boy I hated in Kindergarten. I still remember his face and his name… and all the horrid thoughts I had about him. Damn! I was just two 😂😂😂
11. What was (is) your favorite year in school?
My favorite year in school was my senior year, simply because I had more time to sleep than the previous years…😁😁😁
11 Facts About Me You Didn’t Know are;
- I once bore the name “Constance.
- I am a feminist.
- I live with four dogs that still don’t know me.
- I’m scared of cockroaches but I’m not scared of rats.
- I hate yam.
- I used to play badminton and run races.
- I love sunflowers.
- Physics was once my most favorite subject in school.
- My favorite app is Snapchat ( I totally love the filters).
- I still haven’t watched so many of the most watched movies.
- My favorite singer is Allesia Cara.
My eleven Nominees are:
- VAL from FasionPoetry By Val
- Ayanna James from Journals by Jhu
- Pumpkin Spiced Lass
- Longdi Lois from Thoughts and Pens
- Kira from Words and Myself
- TeenChristian2017 from Modern Teen Christian
- Fairy Lights and Polaroids
uhmmmm… So actually, I think the questions I have answered are cool enough for my nominees to answer too. I’d really love to see what your responses are like..
Once again, thank you so much Isabella for this Nomination!